Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Disabling Error Reporting

Sorry for infrequent posts, but my exams are nearing and I can't help it.

Nevertheless, here is a simple trick which my friend told me about:

The error report sending message is quite annoying as it continuously pops up.

Here is a simple way to get it out of way:

1. Go to Start -> Control panel.

2. Go to system.

3. Go to the Advanced tab.

4. Under the Advanced tab, at the bottom click on ‘Error reporting’.

Now click on ‘Disable error reporting’.

Thats all for today.

2 comments:

sayrem said...

but would'nt the error reporting help ur comp in the long run??
dat was my impression.....

Vibhu said...

If u use windows XP,the

error-reporting and the

security center are simply useless

until you don't wanna submit

information about urself 2 microsoft!

Creative Commons License
Vrtex by Vibhu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License.